Sheetal has fifteen years of experience in dispute resolution work, including company / commercial litigation. Sheetal was admitted to the Bar in 2002. Sheetal has handled all types of litigation matters, including criminal matters and has appeared before Forums, Tribunals and High Court at Bombay. Sheetal has a strong customer focus approach and her vision has been to curb the unfair trade practices. Sheetal has been implementing appropriate legal strategies to safeguard the interest of the clients by being an advisor to its sales and purchase teams on issues of contracts and their execution.
Sheetal has appeared before various forums, Courts and quasi-judicial bodies such as MERC, Labour Courts, Magistrate Courts, Securities Appellate Tribunal and the Debts Recovery Tribunals for matters recovery of loans by banks and financial institutions, stock issues, dishonour of cheques and Consumer Courts for redressal of Consumer Disputes which broadly include the availing and hiring of goods and services.
Civil, Consumer, Banking, Matrimonial and Property Laws with a focus on customer dispute resolution, including commercial litigation and arbitration.
- Advised India’s No. 1 Real Estate developer and handled complex disputes and civil litigation including initiating eviction suits, money suits and contract performance.
- Advised clients on formation of trusts and their registrations and settlement agreements.
- Advised clients on vetting of contractual and sale of agreements under MOFA, with in-depth insight of its terms and conditions, consequences and disclaimers and protecting the interest of the client.
- Advised clients on issues arising out of bookings and allotments of flats, ancillary contracts.
- Advised clients on starting of townships, schools for students belonging to minority sections.
- Advised clients on actions for cases of defamation and intellectual property rights.